We are hugely honoured to be hosting the 8th Annual FUE Europe Conference at Crown Clinic and the Radisson Blu hotel in Manchester next week.
More than 200 distinguished delegates are travelling from all the world to renew friendships and share our collectiive knowledge of the very best practices in FUE (follicular unit extraction) surgery.
The most renowned hair transplant surgeons are flying in from all corners of the globe to help us all to learn and develop as medical practitioners.
I have been working incredibly hard with my team at Crown Clinic and with our scientific director Dr John Cole to make sure that the event is a big success.
We have an action-packed programme for everyone to enjoy from June 6-8th. Highlights include:
* Live Surgery Workshops which will be beamed live to giant screens at the Radisson straight from the Crown Clinic surgical theatre;
* Scientific lectures from world renowned speakers from around the globe;
* Break-out sessions
* Morbidity and mortality smeeting
* Eyelash transplant Live Surgery Workshop
* Gala dinner at the Radisson Blu
* A packed programme of social events including a tour of Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadiumm
I am grateful to The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons and Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth for their support. They do a brilliant job highlighting the excellent work of so many of the surgeons who will be attending this year’s event.
I have been very lucky to attend many previous FUE Europe Conferences. I like to think we have combined the very best elements of previous events with a few new highlights of our own.
I look forward to welcoming all my friends and colleagues to Manchester next week.